Tim Zinn has a senior management background in development, design and sales for computerized products for patient care systems, pharmacy systems, laboratory systems and financial systems for healthcare delivery organizations. His background in patient interfaces for computerized medical record systems as well as bedside terminals has allowed him to hold senior management and marketing positions including Chairman, CEO, CMO and CFO with Community Health Computing, Continental Healthcare, MEDICUS Systems Corporation, EMTEK/Motorola & Coopers & Lybrand.
Activities he has successfully accomplished include:
- Raised startup funds for 3 early stage and 1 later stage tech company as CEO & CFO
- Took company public as member of senior team (CMO) with a $20 million IPO
- Managed the acquisition and successful integration of 4 organizations into the company’s operation as CFO
- Grew organization as CEO to $15 million in annual revenue
- Built several national sales teams, as VP Marketing, utilizing a successful benefits-targeted selling approach to CEO’s for software and hardware
- Functioned as CIO in 5 different healthcare delivery organizational settings
He holds a BSIE and MSSE from Southern Methodist University in Systems Engineering and an MBA from Harvard Graduate Business School.
Ceretec is a privately held corporation developing and producing innovative, cutting-edge medical devices and pharmaceutical products. Our management team is comprised of industry veterans.
Ceretec, Inc. • 7241 Garden Grove Blvd • Suite G • Garden Grove, CA 92841 • +1.714.823.3468